Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cable out today...watching Mystery Classics...

A 100 pack of those Mystery films, which includes mysteries and detectives and some noir and crime films too. It's from Mill Creek Entertainment.

Been watching Dick Tracy, The Shadow, Mr. Moto and Mr. Wong films so far, but going to enjoy some more! I guess the cable going out was a blessing in disguise, as I can't watch anything on the DVR either, so it gives me an opportunity to explore some of my recent DVD purchases.

Anyone have a favorite crime/detective film series?

Cable will be out until sometime later today. Still watching films from my collection. Shifted over toe the Warner Gangster collection for a while and watched KID GALAHAD and THE AMAZING DR. CLITTERHOUSE, both great films! Back to the Mystery Collection again, and just watched WOMAN IN THE SHADOWS, wow! Great early 30's flick, with Fay Wray looking better than ever, wow! Now starting to watch the noir classic, THE SCAR.

Love, thanks! I do love the mysteries, noir, detective, B, precode, gangster stuff the most!

I have noticed you are digging a lot of those flix as well!

I'm also looking forward to that evening of crime/gangster films! Have the DVR fired up and ready!