Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hard to find Frankenstein 1993 Movie :[

freddyfrankfootr

Anyone know where I could find this Frankenstein movie made in 1993 by Turner Home Entertainment. I've been looking for this for a long time now (I have almost every frankenstein movie in my collection and would really like to have this one as well) I would prefer to find it on DVD if possible.

http://videodetective.com/home.asp?SpeedTestResults=4645.16&PublishedID=4549&AltID=&CustomerID=97135&WM=True&Ads=True&Play=True

There is a Trailer on that page and some URL's to purchase the movie, but on Barnes and Nobel they have a few of them with no real information and with nex-flix you must have an account just to find out if the movie is in there data base. Any help would be greatfull ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Both I Was A Teenage Frankenstein and I Was A Teenage Werewolf are not available on DVD yet. The widow of James Nicholson, then head of American-International Pictures, owns the rights but from what I understand is very hard to get along with. She sued AMC for showing clips from her movies in a documentary and lost her case. Both films were released 50 years ago this year and would be great to see them finally be released on DVD but I'm not expecting this to happen.

Archived