Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for movie title

sylwill

I caught the tail end of an interview on TCM where the person was talking about this Ray Milland movie that he said totally scared the b'geezuss out of him. They showed a very brief clip of the movie and I think it had something to do with a big old house that was haunted or possessed. I'd love to watch this movie but can't seem to find out the name of it. Anybody out there know the name?

Unfortunately, you are right. It is not available on dvd which is really too bad. I read some of the reviews and people claimed that this movie still scared them even after watching it a few times. I joined the others in voting to have this movie released on dvd, for what that's worth. It would be nice if TCM played it around Halloween.

Jezebel38..........you amaze me. You figured out the title of the movie I was looking for with almost no information. Is it because you're a fan of good scary movies or maybe a fan of Ray Milland? And how dd you know the date this movie was last aired? I would love to see it but I don't know if I'd be prepared to pay for a pricey VHS unless I saw it and just had to have my own copy. I did vote for it to be aired again........maybe around Halloween would be a good time? I just got into TCM around May this year and fell in love with these old movies. I'd have to say I barely changed the channel all summer since discovering TCM.

I didn't check out the prices on Amazon but Ebay has a few used VHS copies of The Uninvited that are selling for around the $20. mark plus shipping. There is also one brand new VSH copy that is still sealed and it's selling for $50. So you might want to make some money and sell your dvd.