Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jerry Lewis Movies

Hello,

I am a fan of all things Jerry Lewis. I wish they would play some of his movies on TCM.

So many folks think he's a "dufus" but I thinnk he's a genius. Are there any more fans out there of Jerry Lewis? If so, whats your favorite Jerry movie?

Thanks

Tba

I'm also a big fan of Jerry and love his movies, both with Dean and most of the ones he made the next 5 or so years after they broke up. My favorite is Bus Boy a unique movie since there isn't a lot of diaglog and most of the laughs are solo gags by Jerry.

Hello jamesjazzguitar,

I believe the corect title is Bellboy. That is also my favorite Jerry Lewis movie.

My favorite Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movie is Hollywood or Bust and Pardners.

thanks for posting,

tba

I like to mention the movie "Hardly Working" (1980), is a movie TCM should show. It was Jerry Lewis last movie and the fact it was a flop shows that his type of humor was design for a certain time period (1950's - 1960's). I've seen it, even thought it wasn't all that funny it was not as bad as people claims. I guess it takes more to make today's generation laugh.

hardly_working.jpg

Hi

I was just thinking, If we all request TCM to play some Jerry Lewis movies maybe they will.

Under the Fan Community section, it says Suggest A Movie. click on it and request your favorite Jerry Lewis movie.

Maybe they will play some,

tba