3:00-I Wanted Wings

5:30-The Sainted Sisters

7:30-So Proudly We Hail

10:00-Sullivan's Travels

12:00-I Married A Witch

1:30-This Gun For Hire

3:00-The Blue Dahlia

5:00-Duffy's Tavern

I would love to see the two vesions of "The Glass Key" run together, so we could compare Alan Ladd to George Raft in the original and Claire Dodd to Veronica Lake....Also I've never seen the Raft version...

> {quote:title=fredbaetz wrote:}{quote}

> I would love to see the two vesions of "The Glass Key" run together, so we could compare Alan Ladd to George Raft in the original and Claire Dodd to Veronica Lake....Also I've never seen the Raft version...

Ditto fredbaetz. I have heard great things about both films. I have seen neither.

Universal owns the rights to these Paramounts and the premium cable movie networks - HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Encore seem to have the rights to air them (although they usually only air the "popular" choices of the pickings). Does anyone know how long this agreement will last? Or do we start hounding the programmers of those channels? Or does TCM have a Paramount rabbit up its sleeve for 2011?

I agree that it would be fun to see both versions of THE GLASS KEY. Also, I'd like to see all three versions of THE MALTESE FALCON as part of a primetime lineup.

Getting back to Miss Lake, remember she is on TCM tonight with Freddie March in the classic screwball comedy I MARRIED A WITCH.

TCM has played most, if not all the Ladd/Lake films. (maybe not Saigon) Dahlia seems to pop up the most lately. I've seen Glass Key on TCM before and This Gun For Hire too........

So far TCM has only played these films of hers.

Sorotity House

Forty Little Mothers-Before The first 2 before she became Veronica Lake.

Hold Back The Dawn

Sullivan's Travels

This Gun For Hire

The Glass Key

I Married a Witch

Star Spangled Rhythm

So Proudly We Hail

The Blue Dahlia

Variety Girl

Ramrod