Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Do They Have in Common?

Terrence1

That's a good guess, but not it. It does remind me of a "Beverly Hillbillies" episode in which Jed's movie studio had signed Lee Marvin and Julie Andrews to long-term contracts, only to learn that "Lee" was an obscure actress and "Julie" was a little-known character actor.

Back to my question, some non-Hollywood people that I could have added to the list include John F. Kennedy, Joe Louis, William Howard Taft, and a certain Unknown Soldier.

In this thread, not just ANY amswer will do.( as opposed to some other threadss). You can get some ridiculous results that way, like they were all in the Navy, or they were all actors, or they were all human beings. In this game, you HAVE to get the answer that the questioner intended.

I didn't say it was silly or stupd, but the only reasonable way to conduct this "What do they have in common" game is to require one particular answer. My clue was a good one for you. Think of your question in which "Rico" could be thought of.

Edited by: finance on Apr 25, 2011 3:52 PM