Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HORROR MOVIE TRIVIA

Silverwolf, between 1960 and 1964, there were a number of films where Price made himself the interpreter of Poe's material, both poems and short stories.

The exception that you refer to seems to be *The Haunted Palace* (1963) which lists both Poe and Lovecraft in the credits.

???

Early 1980s. Color. Foreign film, performed in English. International casting. A man travels on business (vague -- perhaps espionage). Back home, is told by his wife she wants a divorce. She claims there is not another man. True in a way -- variation on the "demon lover" genre.

The same place I became aware of it, Silverwolf. The lovely Isabelle Adjani in a duel role. Kinky touch: The lover had human form in most scenes, but in what passed for sex scenes, he looked like a struggle between a squid and an octopus -- all tentacles. They did not arouse my prurient interest.

Silverwolf's thread.

Thank you very much!

The same folks who made *I Was a Teenage Werewolf* and *I Was a Teenage Frankenstein* quickly made a semi-sequel to these movies, in which a make-up artist who supposedly created the two monsters who appeared in them gets his revenge on the studio which is trying to fire him. Can you name this odd little self-referential movie, in which the makeups for the Teenage Werewolf and the Teenage Frankenstein were re-used?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Sixes.

Guy walks up to a man seated at a restaurant table, shoots him. It has no effect, and the shooter retreats. He failed, even though he had used a silver bullet. Seems he was dealing with a vampire, and he came loaded for werewolf.

Film?

The Count arranged to go to the US in a coffin -- his usual mode of long-distance travel. A shipping mix-up in NYC; he winds up in Harlem at the funeral of one who went to Africa to find his roots, and who should not have drank the water. Predictable chaos when the coffin was opened.