Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HORROR MOVIE TRIVIA

Nightmare Castle (1965) has several alternate titles. I don't get the Raven reference, though -- I thought you were referring to her hair! Unless it's a Poe reference. I think Nightmare Castle was loosely inspired by "The Tell-Tale Heart." (She was also in The Pit and the Pendulum).

• Like 1

This horror film was nominated for best music score. One of the actors was the first African American to sign a film contract; another actor was the first black member of Actors' Equity.

Name the movie, the composer, and the two actors referred to above.

This has been dormant all day, so I'll jump in with one...

What mildly popular horror film series of the 80's features a first film, a part two, a part four, but no part three? Name the series, and if you want, the reason there's no part 3.

This has been dormant all day, so I'll jump in with one...

What mildly popular horror film series of the 80's features a first film, a part two, a part four, but no part three? Name the series, and if you want, the reason there's no part 3.

Hi, Lawrence.  Sorry, but it's actually my turn now.  Would you mind re-posting your question at another time?  Thank you.