Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THEMovieman

HORROR MOVIE TRIVIA

This film features three horror icons, one of whom plays a character for whom one of our TCM posters is named.

Name the film, the icons, and the character/poster referenced.

Hint: There's a bandleader in the film as well.

This film features three horror icons, one of whom plays a character for whom one of our TCM posters is named.

Name the film, the icons, and the character/poster referenced.

You'll Find Out, Boris Karloff, Peter Lorre, and Bela Lugosi as Prince Saliano, which I believe is a username. 

You'll Find Out, Boris Karloff, Peter Lorre, and Bela Lugosi as Prince Saliano, which I believe is a username. 

That's it, Lawrence. Kay Kyser is the band leader. Yes -- Prince Salieno is a poster here, though not as regular as he used to be. Your thread.

karlofflugosi8.jpg

Next: This horror movie was described by its producers as a "goose pimple film". It features a horror icon working in a laboratory, as well as another horror actor oddly cast as a sheriff, although his character is also a doctor. 

Name the film, the two horror regualrs, and their future Oscar-nominee co-star.

Final Hint: The future Oscar-nominee co-star was also a noted victim of the blacklist.

That's correct, film lover. It's pretty silly, but I enjoyed it.

287a8e91a84ecc6c0d904c64ad6cea8d.jpg

Your thread!

6b65e28dbc10e86.gif

• Like 2

This movie was a retelling of an oft-filmed horror tale with the names changed.  Name the film, studio, country, and two stars.

I'm still not sure, but is it I, Monster (1971), British Lion, UK, Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing?

This 1980's occult horror film has spawned a mind-boggling 15 sequels, all of which have been direct-to-video.

Name this film (but please, don't watch any of the sequels).

Hint: This shares a title with another horror movie from the mid 1960's.

"Friday the 13th"--That's the series with Jason isn't it?  I know they hit ten films,

A question--are you counting crossover films?  I know the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street teamed villains (Jason/ Freddie) for at least one film.

No, it's not Friday the 13th. None of those sequels were direct-to-video. They have all been theatrical releases. 

This movie had only the first of the 16 entries in theaters, and even then, barely. Many sources claim even that first one was direct-to-video.

The mid-60's film that this shares a title with featured a horror legend that was the son of a horror legend.

How about the 'Witchcraft' series of videos and the 60's film starring Lon Chaney Jr?

Thanks.

With Halloween just around the corner, this 60's Hammer film featured an actor who played a minor villain in a James Bond film just a year later.

Thanks.

With Halloween just around the corner, this 60's Hammer film featured an actor who played a minor villain in a James Bond film just a year later.

Anthony Dawson was in Curse of the Werewolf (1961) and Dr. No (1962).

• Like 1

That's the one.  Just watched 'Curse...' and went crazy trying to remember where I had seen the Marques before.

Your thread.