Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Consumer question

tapit

This may not be an appropriate place to post, but it's the only place that I thought could give me some info.

Has anyone else had problems with "Yammering Magpie" videos?

I ordered Bette Davis' "Storm Center" from them and, after a delay, received it in the mail. It was a blank disc. I called their customer service line 3 times, and sent several emails- all without reply. I then notified paypal, but they said their was nothing they could do.

Has anyone been able to contact them with results?

I really want to see this film!

Thanks...

Maybe there's a consumer advocate group you can contact.

Mentioning it to other consumers on a message board like this is a good idea. If they are scamming customers, then people need to know about it.

And what a shame you did not get to see STORM CENTER. It looks like a great film and I was just doing research about it yesterday. Now I know where not to purchase it.

Thanks, and I hope you somehow get your money back.

StormCenterPoster.jpg

Sometimes it's a good idea to google a graymarket company's name & see what kinds of things may have been posted about it. I eas able to avoid a couple of disreputable companies this way.

For instance, on Yammering Magpie I just now googled & got a link to a notice of their cloding down on IMDB. One of the follow-uo posts there reads, "...read what they did to dejael on another SOTI thread. No wonder they closed down."

Unfortunately there's no link to that other post referred to, but it appears they've screwed over some other people...