Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jayo

Sexy/Beautiful. Beautiful/Sexy?

I was wondering: can you name any actresses who are beautiful but not sexy? Can you name any actresses who are sexy but not beautiful?

Well, Linda Darnell (mid 1940s) was very beautiful, but never sexy.

On the other hand, the statuesque Irish McCalla (mid 1950s or so) was incredibly sexy, but not very beautiful.

Minerva Urecal was neither, in case you wanted to know.

Audrey Hepburn is beautiful but not sexy.

The other, lol this just came to memory. Its an episode of "Sanford and Son" when Fred Sanford was reflecting his thoughts back to a night club when a stage girl slowly came on to stage showing her sexy legs first as a tease with Fred getting turned on. When it was LaWanda Page finally showing her face, well lets say it wasn't a pretty sight.

Put a paper bag over many and most are sexy.

Yes. Sexy, but not beautiful. Amanda Donohoe in "Lair of the White Worm" and Sylvia Kristel in "Private Lessons." Two of the sexiest actresses I know, but neither one strikes me as being particularly beautiful.

I have always thought that Gene Tierney was beautiful but not sexy. She was stunning in "Laura" & "Leave Her to Heaven". To me she just didnt have that type of sex appeal that other actresses seem to have.