Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

clark gable/henry fonda

davidlynn92

i'm req1uesting we flood tcm with requests that they show 'across the wide missouri' haven't seen it since i was i ten grade about 1971. And where is "drums along the mohawk' with henry fonda and cladette colbert, john carridine atwo great films. lets us fans be guest programmers we know a thing or two about great classic movies as much and more than some critics!!!!

*i'm req1uesting we flood tcm with requests that they show 'across the wide missouri' haven't seen it since i was i ten grade about 1971. And where is "drums along the mohawk' with henry fonda and cladette colbert, john carridine atwo great films.*

*Across the Wide Missouri* is airing on Nov. 27th at 6:30 am and has been shown on TCM in the past.

*Drums Along the Mohawk* has been on TCM. It premiered on the channel during the *Ford at Fox* salute in December of 2008 and has had subsequent encore broadcasts.

Keep checking the schedule is the best way to make sure you don't miss it.

I could have sworn *Drums Along the Mohawk* was aired very recently on Turner, something to do with a day for Claudette Colbert. I remember this because I planned to watch it or at least record it (never seen it, always wanted to) and for some reason I missed it.

lz, you 're up on this stuff -am I wrong?