Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Untouchables(TV Seriers)

ERROL23

My Favorite

Robert Stack as Elliot Ness vs Bruce Gordon as Frank Nitti.

Great Guest Stars

Llyod Nolan,William Bendix,Anne Francis,David Brian,John Marley,Claire Trevor,Peter Falk,Robert DuVall,Vince Edwards,Jack Lord,Charles McGraw,Jim Backus,Dan OHerilihy,Lee Van Cleef,Betty Field,Elizebeth Montgomery,Jack Warden,Dick Foran,Michael Ansara,Henry Silva,Richard Conte,etc

Edited by: ERROL23 on Nov 13, 2010 8:06 PM

My Favorite

Testimony Of Evil(1961)Brian OMalley(David Brian)is a big time political gangster boss set to go on trial for murder.Eliot Ness(Robert Stack)has two witnesses,George Davas(Johnny Seven)and Stanley Wilinski(Jack Elam)two of OMalleys henchmen.

Davas is in love with Julie Duvall(Fay Spain)hiden away till the trial is over.

OMalley orders his top organizer Weiser(John Marley)to get rid of them,but both are under tight guard.

After OMalley gets a crooked cop to kill Davas,Wilinski tells Ness Fay Spain overheard the murder plot he,Davas,OMalley,and Weiser were involved in.Problem is nobody knows where shes hiden.

I think Brian OMalley was a spinoff on Tom (TJ)Pendercast,the top Kansas City political rackateer.TJ was a friend of Harry Trumans back when he was starting out.After doing a prison term TJ got out of prison and died in Jan 1945.Harry went to his funeral much to the shock of a lot of people.HT had a warm spot in his heart for TJ.

Pat Hingle later played Pendergast in the film Truman.He did a good job,but David Brian was the better pick.