Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Went To School With- (Movie Star)

Im4movies2

I went to film school with Sophia Loren's son and with Frank Sinatra's granddaughter. In fact, she and I made some student films together...I told my mom about this, and at Christmas, my mom sent me a CD with Sinatra singing some Christmas carols. One of the songs is sung to his granddaughter (from like 20 years earlier, when she was a newborn), and that was a lot of fun to hear it. She also sang and like Old Blue Eyes and her mom, Nancy, she had a great voice but her band did not take off. She works in animation now.

> {quote:title=Im4movies2 wrote:}{quote}

> My friend went to school with Barbra Streisand and she was so shy and quiet back then no one had a clue to what she would become.

Babs is still like that, except when she performs. One of the great singing voices, but I've never especially cared for her or understood her popularity.

Mel Gibson and I were in the same school in Westchester County, NY, for a year or so. He'd be easier to remember if he'd gone on drunken anti-Semitic tirades back then, but I guess it's just something he had to grow into.

Then there's Paul "Pee-wee Herman" Reubens (n? Rubenfeld), the cousin of one of my best friends in high school...

Anyone here who went to Montgomery Blair High School in Silver Spring, Md., in the early 1960s? I ask that because one of its most famous alums, Goldie Hawn (class of '63), celebrates her 65th birthday today. (For you young folks, Hawn is Kate Hudson's mom, and during her heyday was as sexy and leggy as Kate is now. Heck, in her mid-60s Goldie still looks pretty good.)

> {quote:title=MissWatusi wrote:}{quote}

> I didn't go to school with anyone who became famous, but I taught someone that became an adult film actress. She was also on the cover of Hustler!!!!

Well...who? Let's not be coy, what's her name?

(edited after initial posting) ...actulally, I just noticed you said "adult" film actress. I didn't really take it in what that meant. So, never mind about her name, I probably wouldn't have heard of her. :)

Edited by: misswonderly on Nov 21, 2010 1:51 PM