Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jean Harlow's 100th

jh33

> {quote:title=Arturo wrote:}{quote}

> *WHV stated a few weeks back on their facebook page, that they "Have something very special planned for Miss Harlow's centennary."*

>

> Excuse my ignorance, but who or what is WHV?

Warner Home Video, which has rights to MGM product of that era.

*I haven't seen anything on March 2011 schedule YET usually it blank on first day of previous month*

*I try downloaded March 2011 schedule NOTHING there YET*

It's still early in the month for the rest of the March schedule to be up. The first few days are up because they are part of the *31 Days of Oscar* celebration.

It's the in-between holiday time right now so the rest of the schedule may not go up until late in the month.

Having patience is the best approach.

Harlow *will* be star of the month in Mar 2011.

Warner announced this a few weeks back in a press release for their repackaging of China Seas, Dinner at Eight, Libeled Lady & Wife vs. Secretary due Feb 25th.

We are still waiting for them to announce the unreleased films.

I've been hoping that TCM would do something special for Jean's centennial. I still wish that they would show some of her rarely shown early films such as The Saturday Night Kid, Iron Man

and especially Goldie. Goldie has NEVER been shown on TV and the other two probably haven't been shown in decades.

Edited by: midnight08 on Dec 2, 2010 1:46 AM