Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Neither *Scaramouche* nor *The Mark Of Zorro*, although both are excellent guesses for the first pair of hints and the latter would have probably been my first guess if I was on the other end of things.

The next two hints are as follows:

* criminal mastermind

* sadistic nymphomaniac

You got it, lavender! I knew that using the first pair of hints to describe the MacGuffins of the movie would keep things vague. But I suspected that using the second pair of hints to describe the villains would force me to use a hint that could lead to no one else but Fah Lo See as portrayed by the ever-lovely Myrna Loy.

Thanks. Myrna is one of my very favorite actresses of all time. Beautiful, talented and intelligent. She had such a great career, so many varied roles. Our bd poster Swithin I believe, met Myrna many years ago and helped her put on a pair of boots!

next one

mob accountant

ambitious woman

Some 312 Views. Persistance pays off. Early Jane Russell, non-musical, not a comedy. For me, one of the giggles: Robert J. Wilke got killed (knifed), but by a supporting player of approximately his rank and status. He usually got snuffed by a major star.

lavender's thread.