Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did watch it and could have done without the bull fighting dance LOL-

The counts speech about American teens and parents really told an adult audience off! LOL- but the jitterbugs were fun and so was the baton tap dance. Did you catch the cop and the kid calling making out The Goo? LOL Never heard the expression before! :D

*Miracle In The Rain* is correct Holden. It's a favorite of mine. I have a tape and have enjoyed the film for many yeats. I requested TCM show the film many times. Such a sweet film and Jane and Van, actually the whole cast were all so good. The NY locations shots are beautiful. Watch the whole film next time TCM airs it. Your turn :)

You are correct, lavenderblue.

It is ON A CLEAR DAY YOU CAN SEE FOREVER (1970), starring Barbra Streisand and Yves Montand and directed by Vincente Minnelli, with the songs of Alan Jay Lerner and Burton Lane.

This is a special favorite of mine and features some of Streisand's best movie singing.

Here's a clip of the song "Love With All the Trimmings":

The "Come Back To Me" segment, with Yves Montand's voice emanating from the mouths of various people ---and even a poodle! ----always cracks me up: