Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
annegosh

Can't Suggest a Movie?!

Hi, and please help. When I click on the "Fan Community"-"Suggest a Movie" tab, there is a message saying I cannot suggest a movie because I have been banned or not authenticated. I did a password change, but I'm still unable to access that feature. There's no reason for this-I've never done anything "weird" or in violation of the terms of use. I sent TCM an email about this over a month ago, but never heard back.

Has anyone else had this problem, and can you tell me how to get it fixed? Thanks!

You have access to the Suggest A Movie area according to the administrative area. If you would like, we can do a test for your account, but I would need you to PM me for details as I do not want to disclose any information on the Message Boards for your protection.

Thank you

-Renee

I just signed up tonight, but am having trouble suggesting a movie. I am signed in, but there is no field where I may enter the movie information. I did post without trouble on another thread. Many thanks for tips anyone might provide.

Update: now I'm getting the same message: "You are not able to post TCM's Suggest A Movie because your email is not confirmed or your profile has been banned." Which is crap, of course; my email is confirmed and...yeah.

I have been trying for 3 days to post movies on the "Suggest a Movie" site and no luck.I have been using this site for a long time and have never had this problem.Can someone please give me any information as to when the site will be working again?.When your on almost every day you really miss it..Thanks to anyone who can help..From (Nan10)

I have also been trying to post movies on the "Suggest a Movie" site for the past 3 days and no luck at all.I am sure others have had the same problem.I have been using the site for a long time and nothing like this has ever happened.Does anyone have any information as to when it might be working again?.When you use it often, you really miss it..Thank you.

Please tell me where the error is occuring?

Make sure you are signed into to your TCM Account. I'm sure most of you are, just clarifying.

Is the page not coming up?

What browser are you using?

I just attempted a TEST post and was successful.

Thanks for everyone's help to get this resolved

-Renee

What has happened to the "suggest a Movie"site?..Its always listed under FAN COMMUNITY to click on, but it isn't there anymore??.If there is a problem I sure hope that it will be taken care of soon,I miss seeing all the movies that everyone posts and I miss posting them myself.. (nan10)

Nan,

The entire TCM website underwent a major upgrade on Wednesday. According to the Moderators, "Suggest a Movie" is currently being revamped and should return soon.

Thank you so much for the information about the "Suggest a Movie" site.I hope that it will be back on soon.When a person is on the site so often,I guess it can become kind of a special thing.

3/11/2011 --

Not sure but I am still unable to Request a Movie - there is no link that I can even find - is it still under construction? I too am so used to requesting movies on a daily basis this has thrown me for a loop!

anyone know??

ZD

*The entire TCM website underwent a major upgrade on Wednesday, Mar. 11th. According to the Moderators, "Suggest a Movie" is currently being revamped and should return soon.*

I just saw your post on message board and I dont know if you got any information or not yet about the "Suggest a movie"site,but I am on the site a lot as (nan10) and I haven't been able to find the site anywhere either.But I did get a message back saying that TCM underwent a major upgrade, and that the site was being revamped and should return soon.Perhaps you already saw the message above where you wrote,if not then I hope this helps,and I hope that it will be back on soon..:)

Hello TCM - Can you Please let your devoted viewers Know WHEN REQUEST A MOVIE Site will be back up ??? Many want to know ~~~~

Thanks !!!

ZD

3-17-2011

I was just wanting to ask if you might have any idea when the "Suggest a Movie" site might be back up and working?.I have really missed it and am hoping it wont be much longer.Thanks...nan10