Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Id Please - Nurse with past marries soldier

Colorado_DMV

I saw this movie on TCM one night, at least 14 years ago and cannot figure out the title.

Basically, a woman is mixed-up with a guy and she gets arrested and sent to jail. During her jail time she gets a nursing degree. When she is released on parole she begins to work at a hospital.

One day she meets a injured soldier at the hospital and falls in love. She meets with her parole officier and tells the office she plans to marry. The officer explains that she must disclose her past to her future husband. She decides NOT to do that and marries him on the sly. She even hides her wedding ring when she's working at the hospital.

Later, she has a child and is living happily until her old criminal boyfriend shows up at her door. He blackmails he into driving him to Mexico or he will tell her husband about her past. She drives him to Mexico, but plans change when the man asks for a ride back to the states. Again, he threatens her. On their way back to the states they have a car crash and they all (including her child) end up in the hospital. When her husband comes to the hospital he learns about her past and .................... and that's when I had to stop watching. I have NO idea what the title is, or what happened at the end. I know it starred a popular star becuase TMC showed it on one of their "Happy Birthday to ...." days.

So there we have it, thanks for any assistance you can offer. It's bugged me for years!