Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

Well usually it's late Sunday nights like after 10 p.m. central time. Usually. Of course they do have a schedule you can use or use their search feature I think if you're trying to locate a specific film.

For instance tonight, in keeping with the Halloween theme, it's Lon Chaney's classic Phantom of the Opera.

But yep Sunday nights is when it most often is and has always been. T'was a Sunday night on TCM that I fell in love with my two favorite silent features, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and Greed.

And every now and then they have those "special days" dedicated to a certain silent star. You're bound to see a lot of silent movies on those days, too. For example... Buster Keaton day is coming up December 7th. They'll show a few of his silents that day. And Charlie Chaplin just had a whole month dedicated to him in March. So it's always good to keep a look out for those days.

And BTW speaking of Phantom Of The Opera wasn't it freakin great? One of my fave parts (besides the unmasking :D) is the end scene where all those people are chasing him and he pretends to have something in his hand. And you're thinking "What's that a grenade? A stink bomb? My God, what is he going to do?" Then he opens his hand only for us to find it empty and he begins laughing hysterically.

That always makes me laugh :P. But you think... my God, what a psycho. LOLOL...