Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE Internet Radio discussion 1/22/11 on Retro Movie Chat!

retromoviechat

www.blogtalkradio.com/retromoviechat

SUPERMAN THE MOVIE Internet Radio discussion on my show Retro Movie Chat on Blog Talk radio Saturday January 22, 2011

"YOU WILL BELIEVE A MAN CAN FLY!" promised the teaser poster for SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE and they were right! Join me for this discussion on one of 1978's biggest box office hits and let me know what your thoughts are on the script, production design, score and Christopher Reeve's debut performance. Were you happy with Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor? Was it really that important to pay Marlon Brando $3 million dollars for his small role when all he did was read off cue cards? Were you a fan of the comics and how did this film version measure up? When was the first time you saw this film?

Please call the hotline, (Free in the USA), 1(877) 806-7452 or stop by the chat room! You can also contact us through your computer if you are on SKYPE! Try to watch the film and it documentaries before the show, then it will be fresh in your memory and make the discussion much more fun! See ya there! Forward this to your friends!

Craig Bishop host of Retro Movie Chat

www.blogtalkradio.com/retromoviechat

SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE segment will be LIVE on Saturday evening January 22nd 11pm eastern/ 10pm Central /8pm Pacific time. If you want an idea what my radio show is like follow the above link and listen to the segment I did last month for SUPERGIRL.