Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[b]No Man Of Her Own[/b]

I am trying to locate anyone that may have a copy of this movie. This is the 1950 Barbara Stanwyck movie. This one was later remade into Mrs. Winterbourne. This one does not have Clark Gable or Carole Lombard in it.I have been trying for years to find a copy. It hasn't been shown on television in a while. Atleast I haven't been able to find it. Any help would be appreciated. There is a group of us looking for a copy. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I saw this movie either on TCM or AMC some years ago when I was definitely in my Barbara Stanwyck love mode. She is fantastic, and this was far superior to the remake. In fact, didn't they show this a few months ago when Barbara was the Star of the Month?

Hey thanks for the replies! I went to Ebay and bid on the movie. I bid up to 28.00, but have been outbid. Not sure that I want to pay more than that for it. I have a feeling that it is a copy and not an original. Not wanting to pay that much for an bad tape. Plus I think I was bidding against a Barbara Stanwyck fanatic. So, I have a feeling that it would have gone much higher. I guess I will keep looking and hope that TCM shows it soon. Thanks for letting me know. All info is greatly appreciated!