Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yet another TCM Blackout

Guest dredagain

Ever since the beginning of television, there have been signal outages and losses, and so-called "blackouts". That's the way it goes, because nothing is 100% perfect. What's the point of bringing it up or complaining about it? It won't change a thing or take you back in time to what you missed because of the outage.....signals go out now and then.

Everything I watched last night on TCM was fine from DirecTV. Had to be Comcast. If it had been at TCM's end it would have affected all of us and these boards would have been packed with complaints.

I have DirecTV and after ZENOBIA I went to bed. I don't know if we had a black out. It's been generally good with no delays or black outs. Satisfied with the service. What does Comcast say about this? I completely loathe Comcast any way!

I remember as a child that the family always tried to watch Your Show of Shows with Sid Caesar and Imogene Coca. I say we tried to watch it because more often than not most of the show consisted of a screen that read "PLEASE STAND BY WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" or some similar message.

What really **** me off is that Comcast NEVER accepts any blame for these blackouts, pixilated images, skipping, stopping, etc. No one else EVER calls to complain about their lousy service. YA RIGHT.