Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

obscure/rarely seen films

metz44

Thank you for the compliment and the clue, which was sufficient for me to be able to find what is probably the answer by other means. (I won't go into detail, but they involved the Internet.) Looks obscure indeed. Since I can't claim to have seen it, and don't want to cheat, I won't list the title I found here. However, if I'm right, the lead whom you mentioned was on TCM just the other night, starring with her husband (either way you look at it, although I'm not sure they were married at the time).

> {quote:title=metz44 wrote:}{quote}

> ok ..folks, the film is passport to destiny RKO 1944

>

With Elsa Lanchester. Old AMC aired it in the '80s. She winds up being cleaning woman in Hitler's headquarters. The glass eye is a good luck charm, looks something like a large button.

OK, in hopes that someone else will take a turn to keep this thread alive:

The male lead rescued the female lead from a snow bank when she was a baby. Because she is blind, when she grows up she can't see that which makes him appear grotesque to others.

The problem with an obscure films game is that there may be really few who have ever seen them. Nonetheless, I'd like to continue trying if others would.