Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

200 Monogram Westerns found!

It was announced on the Warner Archive Facebook page that Warners Home Video has 200 Monogram westerns in the vaults including Johnny Mack Brown's *Montana Desperado*.

Here's what they said:

Warner Archive Collection MONTANA DESPERADO is not lost...it's safely protected in our vault. These Monogram films were also not lost, they were just not a top priority for others in the past, but we are here to change all that.....You'll be seeing a lot of Monogram coming your way on DVD from WAC!

Fredb, I bet you and others will be lining up. I know I will be!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just discovered this forum and saw this thread and immediately joined the forum.

Here is an update from Warner Archive Collection on their Facebook Page concerning their plans for releasing the Johnny Mack Brown Monograms:

Warner Archive Collection: "Johnny Mack Brown fans have a lot of great things to look forward to.

We assure you. Our plans are complex and require a lot of lab work, and remastering, but we hope to begin soon with Johnny's thrilling adventures as Marshal Nevada Jack McKenzie!"

Being a huge Johnny Mack Brown fan especially his Monograms, I have been keeping a close eye on these developments. My goal is to get as many b western fans as possible to buy these Nevada Jack McKenzie DVDs when they are released so that Warner Archive Collection will continue to release Johnny's Monogram b westerns so that all 66 will eventually be released by them.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The WBshop.com is now accepting pre-orders for the Warner Archive Collection Monogram Cowboy Collection Volume 1 DVD set. This set contains 4 Johnny Mack Brown Monogram films, 4 Jimmy Wakely Monogram films, and 1 Rod Cameron Monogram film.

Here is a link to their site: http://www.wbshop.com/Monogram-Cowboy-Collection-Volume-1/1000252051,default,pd.html?cgid=

You may also order by phone by calling this number 866-373-4389 Monday thru Friday from 8:00AM to 8:00PM EST and on Saturday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST. Tell the customer service rep that you are pre-ordering the Monogram Cowboy Collection Volume 1.

Please let every western fan you know about this.

Thanks much.