Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know. I know "Chain Gang: was a Columbia B film from the 1950's. But who cares if there were no A list stars . It did nothing but entertain in a zippy 70 minutes. It had a plot especially the fire scene in the prisoner's quarters.Columbia Studios must have made dozens of these seldom seen B pix. Here's hoping TCM will try to show more.

Kaleman, I really enjoyed this flick! I happened to wake up in the middle of the night Saturday, so I saw most of HELL'S HIGHWAY (another very good flick!) and then all of this one. I really like Douglas Kennedy, and Marjorie Lord? Yowza!!!

Good stuff! I dig B films though! And agree, I'd love to see more! Wee hours of morning are fine, anytime is great!

I'm glad I clicked onto this thread. I expected to find more praise directed at the Mervyn LeRoy classic, a favorite of mine. Instead I learn something about a small movie I haven't seen. I, also, enjoy the no budget filler. Thanks for the tip!