Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Private Screening Theme music

Tyne

looked up title in itunes, cant find it. any help would be appreciated. Credits at end of program give name of song, did not see name of singer. I just love that song! Help me out here guys, tks, Tyne.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I was watching Private Screening tonight and was wondering about the theme song myself. IMDB has it listed as an uncredited recording by Rene Marie, the song title being "The Every Thought of You" haven't been able to find out much other than that or where to find a recording of it anywhere :-( Her voice is beautiful!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1107681/soundtrack

i wish i had good news for you regarding this song. but, alas! i am only the singer on this song. i wish i HAD written it, because your inquiries are among many that i’ve received about this song.

the composer of “the every thought of you” is the prolific reid hall. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1013618/

the pianist on that recording is kevin bales - - the pianist for my trio, experiment in truth.

i’ve emailed reid several times to let him know how much interest “the every thought of you” is generating and to ask his permission to record it on our next CD. he’s a busy man, so i’m still waiting for his response. my fingers are crossed...

until then, to get your “every thought of you” fix, i suppose you’ll just have to keep watching more re-runs of Private Screenings! :-)

best,

rene marie

Edited by: PeytonaWaddy on Jan 28, 2012 9:24 PM