Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

request a movie ? - Where is it ?

• 4 weeks later...

It's the same EVERYWHERE on the web, those damn I.T. guys seemingly, MINDLESSLY, feel the need to justify their jobs by CHANGING THINGS ALL THE TIME! Ohhhhhh, how I wish they'd leave things alone! Not only is the Request A Movie link gone, but they tease you, they provide a link, which is not hyper-linked mind you, that you need to cut and paste, and then it just takes you back where you started!!!

And that lousy calendar on the schedule page...Monday through Sunday format? MONDAY-SUNDAY??? Who's the ingenious who thought that one up???

GEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Edited by: Hartgh on Apr 8, 2011 11:09 AM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree, TCM promised to restore this Request a Movie" function a long time ago. Does anyone know the name of the TCM and/or Turner Broadcasting executive we can complain to?

> {quote:title=RHJ wrote:}{quote}

> I agree, TCM promised to restore this Request a Movie" function a long time ago. Does anyone know the name of the TCM and/or Turner Broadcasting executive we can complain to?

I think that his name is Ted Turner.

incredibull

*I think that his name is Ted Turner.*

Ted Turner hasn't owned or been in charge of TCM for over 14 years.

Renee has said in another thread that *Suggest a Movie* would be returning sometime in May.

Considering all the problems they had with the *SaM* site from spamming to flaming to attacking others, they may be working to fix those problems to make it harder for troublemakers to dominate that site.

The suggest a movie site was fixed, believe me I know ; I fought every day for 9 months to get TCM Administrators to register people before they could post. My name was used many times to attack other people and it made me out to be the troublemaker; in the end they did implement registration and they also banned me from posting; I don't think they liked that I contacted every administrator at TCM about the problem, I made many attempts first to get help from the web site administrator and not ones did they return my reply

• 1 month later...

WHAT is the name of the, JACKIE GLEASON MOVIE, about a kid, and a DEAF and DUMB FATHER.??? People try taking the child away, and the father gets into some trouble, cause of a $$$$$.... mix up..... if anyone knows please let me know....... THANK YOU....

I think the film you are looking for is *Gigot* starring Jackie and directed by Gene Kelly. It has many elements similar to Charlie Chaplin's *The Kid* which is the better film.

of course CHARLIE CHAPLIN'S, " THE KID." is great...... I have fond memories of Jackie Gleason, because my grandfather looked a lot like him....and I saw that movie as a kid with my grandpa...and now he has passed on...I miss him, so getting that movie is for my memories.....

I am here asking the same question as I have before..Will the "Suggest A Movie" site positively be added back? I read recently that it would be this month,and was just wondering if that is true,I really hope so because I have missed it and have been waiting patiently for its return....nan10