Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Do These Four Films Have In Common

• 2 weeks later...

Terrence, I'll try to help you remember the scene. During the dress rehersal of the film they are shooting, a man sings a song called Beautiful Girl . Behind him women one by one wear different outfits and he sings about them. Here is a couple of lines from the song he sings :

A string of pearls with a suit of tweed, it started quite a riot.

And if you must wear fur to the opera, dame fashion says to dye it.

There's lounging pajamas, a tennis outfit, a black dress to wear to court, it ends with a white wedding dress.

Thanks Franklin

Next One:

*The Ghost and Mrs. Muir*

*The Two Mrs. Carrolls*

*Laura*

*Mr. Skeffington*

Is the common theme that a painting is figured prominently in the story? By the way, Lavender, thanks for the information on "Singing in the Rain". As soon as I read your response, I felt like such a dunce. How could I have forgotten that scene from the movie!

Terrence.

Terrence and mr.6, you both got that right.

Terrence, you certainly are not :) I think it probably had to do with you posting at 11 pm! You're welcome. I knew those lines from the song would jar your memory. Well, it clocked in at the same time, you guys decide. Thanks for responding to my question.