Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Movies Would You Buy In A Minute That Are Not Out Yet On DVD?

Most definitely I would buy the 1949 version of The Secret Garden with Margaret O'Brien and Dean Stockwell. This has been one of my all time favorite movies since I first saw it as a child some

40 of so years ago.

Mr. Cory (1957) Tony Curtis

Paratrooper (1953) Allan Ladd

Northwest Mounted Police (1940) Gary Cooper

Parrish (1961) Troy Donahue this one is out as part of a collector set the balance of which I have no interest in . i need it to be released a stand alone single.

Im into various genres which include B movie schlock

Amazing Colossal Man

It Conquered the World

Endless Descent

Monster from Piedras Blancas

Beware my Lovely

Incredible Melting Man (USA Region 1 release)

Gog

On the Comet

Godzilla 1985

Edgar Wallace Movies that Retromedia used to release (wish I could afford those German versions, but some arent in English)

Colossus of New York

Godzilla vs. Biollante

*Letty Lynton* and *The Story of Temple Drake* both of which would need to get their rights issues cleared up before this could happen.

But, should that happen, I would be there at Amazon buying the DVDs in a New York minute.

• 4 weeks later...

1. Primrose Path (1940) (the French version that can only be played on a DVD player made in France does not count)

2. Bed of Roses (1933); The Half-Naked Truth (1932); Gabriel Over the White House (1933) These Gregory LaCava classics would combine for the most amazing Forbidden Hollywood set ever released, I would pay large money to get my hands on these pictures in DVD format.

3. Employee's Entrance (1933)---I wish they would do a Forbidden Hollywood volume of all 6 pictures made by Roy Del Ruth in 1933--Captured! influenced all the later POW movies like Grand Illusion and Bridge on the River Kwai, The Little Giant was a very funny gangster satire with Edward G. Robinson at his best, The Mind Reader was a great dark con-man story, Bureau of Missing Persons was an outstanding police drama, and The Lady Killer was an ok if not exceptional James Cagney piece.