Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jcschmuhl

Can't see any day schedule except today's (March 14th)

As subject says. I've been trying tonight to view tomorrow's (March 15th) schedule and other days this week. All that comes back is today's schedule. Is this problem just mine? I'm singing to the choir, I know, but this new schedule set up is horrible -- and now it's not working (at least for me).

Not only is the schedule a mess, this whole site just took a giant leap backwards. Maybe I just gave up after 15 minutes, but I can't seem to find that awesome feature of being able to print next month's schedule all at once. I can't find a place to suggest a movie. I used to be able to search for a movie and not only get the synopsis and great info, I could see if it was scheduled in the near future. Try finding Where Were You When the Lights Went Out and it will take you three or four tries to actually get to the page. TCM - if you've contracted out the new web design, fire the contractor, get your money back, and please revert to the old familiar WORKING site you had the last time I was here.

I am seriously considering dropping my cable provider and going with an antenna. The only thing holding me back is the fact I'd miss TCM. If I can't see what's playing, maybe I won't miss it at all.

I'm having the same problem. Can't see any schedule other than today's (Monday's). This new format is a complete disaster!!! Is anyone in management listening???

It is 2:39 A.M. CST now, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 and all I can bring up is the Monday, March 14th schedule.... So TCM, now what?

Edited by: MOVIEOFDREAMS on Mar 15, 2011 3:41 AM