Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To 'jon90027' -

hlywdkjk

To 'jon90027' -

Hi there!

I saw your post yesterday (I think it was you.) about organizing a get-together/meet-up for any gay attendees to the 2011 TCM Classic Film Festival. As you can tell, it isn't here any longer. It was deleted by the folks with the WebAdmin company this morning.

I suspect that it was tagged as "spam" because you included the link to your other site that organizes Gay Get-Togethers in LA. I

know you only included that link as a reference to your background and that it was not as a solicitation for the other site. But WebAdmin obviously couldn't see beyond the violation of linking to an outside "commercial" site in an effort to drive traffic there.

I am sorry your thread is gone and I apologise for the ham-handed way it was handled. But I encourage you to re-post the notice and move forward with the get-together. Just leave out the link to your wine tasting happenings group and all should be well. (If it's not, I'll certainly find out why.)

While you were probably surprised to find your thread "missing", I wanted to make sure you understood the likely reason behind

its disappearance. I hope that you have no lingering doubts that your post was removed due to the gay aspect of the message. I

know the TCM'ers well and that was definitely not the case - at least on TCM's part.

Kyle In Hollywood