Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
crazyforstanwyck

TCM schedule format

This is for the staff at the TCM website department. I hate the new schedule format. The full schedule doesn't show any info about each movie. In order to find out who's in it you have to click on the title and go into that movie's page. Very time consuming if you just want to see what's playing for the day. The only other alternative is to go to the month's schedule and scroll down to the appropriate day. I don't know which is worse!

I agree with others have posted about this. I *hate* the new schedule format. I used to be able to download an entire month, do searches on particular films or actors, and now it's horrible. I can't seem to find the next month in advance, there's no synopsis, etc. It makes the schedule useless, which means I will be watching far less TCM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go back to your old monthly format with an entire month (in advance!) with all directors, stars, synopsis, and running times in a single file!

Edited by: JonChaneyFan on Mar 22, 2011 3:48 AM