Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Weekend Opener for Ben

lzcutter

Don't know how many have seen it but the new weekend open for Ben M is really, really cool. The technique used is eye-popping and the quote is terrific.

Another great job by TCM's terrific On-Air Promo department. Combined with the new *Essentials* promo and open as well as the SOTM promo for Jean Harlow, they are really rocking as Markb likes to say.

Props to Pola, Scott and everyone involved!

*lynn, I don't want to wait for mere chance timing to see this*

MsW,

I can't find it in the Media Room but you don't have to count on chance. It's played at the beginning each time Ben M intros a film on the weekends.

> {quote:title=lzcutter wrote:}{quote} The technique used is eye-popping and the quote is terrific.... Another great job by TCM's terrific On-Air Promo department.

You can say that again. I just caught it this afternoon and it's stunning. While some of us have backgrounds that make us appreciate these things, I really wish that more folks understood the time and effort and creativity involved. Great work, TCM!!!