Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Get Well Greetings to Classicsfan alias ml, marylou

Everybody Marylou is feeling alittle bit under the weather thought it might help her if we all got together

and wished her a speedy recovery sure miss her!.......

and i know it just might brighten her spirits and make

her feel good that she is cared about i know being sick is no fun for anybody so lets cheer her up! lolite.

ml Just want to let you know i'm thinking of you today

and hope when you read this you'll laugh ther making a remake of "Shane" & guess whose gonna play the lead

you'll never guess!... John Travolta can you image that!

that's enough to make anyone get out of bed in arage and say i protest!.... ha-ha just kidding i hope you laughed

out loud. Please get well soon! need your wonderful

personality on these boards but QUICK! love lolite.

Hey ML! Sorry to hear you have been sick. Please get well soon as I miss seeing your name in the posts and reading your salient comments! Hope while you are convalescing that you have been able to catch up on your movie watching. I've been known to prescribe a classic or two to help a patient along. Take care and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Just to let you know that I heard from ML via mail and she is feeling much better.

The only thing now is that the modem on her computer went kaput and she can't access the internet. It may be until December before she can get a new one.

In any event I'm sure she will be very happy to hear that all her friends on the TCM boards were concerned about her. You can be certain that one day soon she will pop in and express her thanks to you all.

Mongo

Well thays good news! I'm glad ML feeling in the pink again. We miss her words.

To Modem: I sorry hear that you are feeling kaput. We know that ML just works you to "death". Shut down for awhile, take two hard drives, some megs and will see you back up soon.

Bless your heart sooo glad you are recovering, of course it is always the way as you get well, the computer gets sick. I have that with my children one gets well and the other gets sick. However I'm glad you are recovering so happy for you and hope you are back on soon we miss you LOVE YOUR TCM WEBSITE FAMILY

bless you mongo for the additional information on ML

she's a dear one in this TCM family glad she's feeling better & hope her computer is soon! I miss that shane

fan!...if you read my eariler post no shane remake just

kidding but if the powers that be in hollywood are reading this who knows could be"? lolite. It was just to give ML a chuckle or two.

ML if you don't get Better SOON MGM is going to let Roger Corman direct a re-make of GWTW, screen play by Babaloo Mandel. Starring Ben Afflicted as Rhett, JLo as Scarlett from the block and Anna Nicole Smith and Owen Wilson as Miss Mellie and Ashley. There is NO TRUTH to the rumor that AL Roker will play "Mammy". He refuses to gain all that weight back. So save Western Civilization and "report for duty" ASAP. All the best Geo.

To both Mongo & ML, I also sent her a card-(although this was a birthday card) I certainly wish she'd at least reply via reg. mail to me, as she did for you buddy

I do know she had an older computer of sorts & this poor/grand gal lives virtually in the boonies-(I guess that is how tey are spelled?) For example, she must go something like 200 miles to a doctor!!!

A huge fan of "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972) however, sh almost lives like him in that regard. & cold, cold, weather.

I know, because I spent 1st half of my 40yrs all over New Jersey & it's not nearly as cold as MT either.

She sssisted me with tons on files & paperwork & also did a 4 star job at it too! Please drop me a line ol' pal. See ya' later