Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to find a name of a movie.

xsomegirlx

I watched some of an old black and white movie with my grandma a week or so ago. she had it recorded so i'm not sure what channel it was on. anyways i can't remember any of the characters names but it was about a guy that died but his soul or ghost i guess was still around and there was another guy that could see him or sense that he was there and kinda helped him i think. he found out that i believe it was his wife and another man murdered him. then like some boxer guy died while he was in a fight and he went in that guys body and finished the fight. then some other guy told him to stay in the body and then he became that person but couldn't really remember any of his past life. and at the end he bumped in to a lady and they felt like they've met before. so i think they were in a relationship before he died. that's all i can remember. sorry that it's all just scrambled. but thank you if anyone can tell me the name!