Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Silver Screen Search Engine

Guest mels

Dear Classic Movies fans, I've been running a site about Marilyn Monroe for a few months and suddenly felt the need to find in a simple and efficient way any site talking about classic movies, actors, actresses and directors. That's when I had the idea of creating the "Silver Screen Search Engine". This is a fan site, non commercial, that I'm running only for my guilty pleasure, and yours as well ! All webmasters of such sites can add their site in the search engine, for free !!! I check the new submissions on a daily basis so you can be sure your site will be validated quicker than the ray of light ! Here is the addy to discover the search engine, this design is based on "Gone With the Wind". I'm eager to hear your comments and suggestions to improve the site and make it at your image, and set it up so it can meet your expectations ! http://marilyn.web-glitter.com/silverscreen I hope you have a good time there, ~ mels

Guest Cat, Maggie the

Nice site, Mels! Great looking, and standards based, too! (I'm a Web standards Nazi in my spare time.) The only comment I have is this: Is there a reason your link cursor is a question mark, or did you do that because you can? This is just my opinion, but a ? cursor implies a link to further information or help, whereas these links are pretty basic link-type links. Keep up the good work!