Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How did "Sparrows" End

skimpole

Everyone lived happily ever after.

Or, at least, the morally virtuous people did. The Gustav von Seyffertitz character didn't. Molly and the other urchins wind up living with the father of the kidnapped girl.

Yeah, bet you wanted to see the Croc's get the vile Mr. Grimes! No one seemed to recall that we had the same problem the last time *POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL* was on in November, it was longer then the list time. Both of these movies and *THE HOODLUM* should be out from Milestone within the next few months. Possibly on Blu-ray as well as DVD.

Be sure to check the on-line run times for movies and don't rely on the "Now Playing" guide.

Sparrows was listed as 85 minutes but on-line it was listed as 95 minutes. Maybe that's what happened to you. I've been burned before myself with that. If I recall it was also a couple minutes slow to get started.

I got the whole recording. No one seemed to remember that *POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL* ran a little over schedule back in November. But I recorded a 4 hour block unto the hard-drive, so I didn't miss a thing. Burned the titles later individually. Turned out fine.

I assume the DVD and or Blu-ray might be out by Summer, but who knows? Been saying that for three years now. TCM probably leased *SPARROWS* for several broadcasts. It might be on Silent Sunday Nights in a few months.