Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lots of Groovy Movies the Week of April 18 on TCM!

I haven't seen a thread about this week's movies from markbeckuaf yet, although maybe I have missed it, but there's lots of good ones this week. I can't do as thorough or as accurate a job as he does, but TCM had lots of great crime movies on Monday, lots of good ones on today (Tuesday, April 19), including Midnight Court (1937) and Forty Naughty Girls (1938) and Exclusive Story (1937).

A tribute to Harold Lloyd in the a.m. on Wednesday, April 20. markbeckuaf should love that!

And lots of good murder mysteries in the afternoon on Wednesday: Footsteps in the Dark (1941) with Errol Flynn, Murder at the Gallop (1963) with Margaret Rutherford, and Song of the Thin Man (1947).

Ever since 31 Days of Oscar ended, it seems TCM has been loading up the daytime schedules with lots of the kind of "smaller" movies I love. Wish they'd throw in a day or two of epics so I can take a break and my DVR won't melt down. :-)

Robbie