Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smiles All Around

yanceycravat

Great Photo! On line waiting to see GASLIGHT...

It was great to meet you guys and all the folks with whom I spent time talking about the movies we saw, the ones we had scheduled and the ones we hoped would show up next year.

It was truly a memorable time!

Yancey

{quote:title=yanceycravat wrote:}Great Photo! On line waiting to see GASLIGHT...{quote}

Who's the freak in the hat? There are at least three states represented in this photograph. I met Festival attendees from Italy, Scotland and Canada and wonder if all states were represented. (I met some from Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Massachusetts, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington.)

*I met Festival attendees from Italy, Scotland and Canada and wonder if all states were represented. (I met some from Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Massachusetts, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington.)*

JackB,

TCM is saying that the 2500 attendees came from 49 states and 5 countries.

I think Suex2 met or reconnected with at least 2000 of them. She knows everyone!

Not to make light of addictions, but I am acting like Sinatra in THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM, in that I'm experiencing bad Festival withdrawal symptoms. What can I do?!?

Wish I'd gooten there early enough to meet you folks on this board. But I am grateful to have met some very friendly & nice people in such a joyous, loving atmosphere. It's difficult to come down from it.

Can we have the 2012 Festival next month?? :)

{quote:title=chicagovet wrote:}Wish I'd gooten there early enough to meet you folks on this board. But I am grateful to have met some very friendly & nice people in such a joyous, loving atmosphere.{quote}

I wondered how long it took your shuttle to arrive at the hotel. For the same price, next year let's share that taxi! I was in my room at 1:30pm and stuffing my burger (animal style) with the gang at In 'n Out soon after.

Jack,

My flight was 1/2 hour late. I travelled from LAX to the Renaissance via taxi, and arrived at about 1:45. However, my room was not ready, and wouldn't be until almost 4 pm. Was worn out, snoozed for an hour, then caught GIRL HAPPY, poolside. Very sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys, but will try again next year!