Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unremembered Cruise ship movie title ...

weehoo

When I was a youngster, I remember watching a truly hilarious movie, B&W, that started out with a few friends that had crashed a bon voyage party on a cruise ship,hoping to meet someone there, and in the process, get stuck onboard as the ship leaves port. As they have no tickets or money, they're forced to "blend in" with everyone else until next port...

Later on, a roomful of women are anxiously awaiting a famous dance instructor to drop in and teach them the latest dance craze from Europe,and they're told that he's rather eccentric in that he'll just expect everyone to just follow his lead & copy his every move w/o exception.. Well, stumbling into the room comes one of our stowaways (I believe Charlie Ruggles; or was it Leon Errol?),who, oblivious to their instructions, goes into a hiccuping stagger which all the ladies mimic to a tee while the dance music plays ... It was side-splitting!

Can anyone out there identify this movie for me, and/or tell me where to find it? It'd be like reclaiming a piece of my childhood!

Archived