Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lighten up for Summer!

I have always had a problem with to few Musicals, and Romantic Comedies on TCM , I love the channel, I enjoyed Ester Williams , was actually shocked to see her featured.

I am running on PT (Pacific) which makes it so hard to watch, So how about us in this time zone? which is a three hour difference with the East now. (ET)

But war is covering the last of the month and I am not having fun, although I think It should be fair I do not see the Musicals and Comedies like I see John Wayne and so on.I will admit it has gotten better.

During the summer it is warm and you want to stay inside,how about dividing the months up a little better ,we have 365 days to fill and I know 1/4 is not FUN MOVIES.

How about Oklahoma! It has only been shown once, coming up in July I think will make it shown two times in one year, Meet Me In St.Louis? All of Doris Day,Judy Garland, Jane Powell, Mitzi Gaynor,Janet Gaynor, Gorden Macrae , The Beach Movies!

I know there are many more, State Fair was just on (here it was 3:30 AM) South Pacific was on just before it(1:30 AM) BUT! I loved it, but I had to tape them and worry something would go wrong. I will leave it to some others to come up with some fun movies to watch when it is too warm out or just for some laughs!! Help me out ! Why not show all the State Fairs?