Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yah dot iss corrrrect but id do not think he was in"saboteur"

in hitchcocks film foreign correspondent during filming, his dialogue had to be spelled out phonetically for him, as he spoke almost no English (though it is impossible to tell).

more tomorrow

I think Lana's right, this is Albert Basserman. But he appeared in Hitch's *Foreign Correspondent*. He played Van Meer, the kidnapped diplomat. Basserman was even nominated for a Supporting Actor Oscar for the role in 1940.

cuj...copy of my reply to lanas july 25 post"

yah dot iss corrrrect but id do not think he was in"saboteur"

in hitchcocks film foreign correspondent during filming, his dialogue had to be spelled out phonetically for him, as he spoke almost no English (though it is impossible to tell).

more tomorrow

> {quote:title=metz44 wrote:}{quote}correct ...i remember the scene in "if i had a million" where ruggles demolishes a shop selling fine glasswarre by smashing all of it with his cane...

Have you ever seen the 1930 Paramount movie QUEEN HIGH? Ruggles sings a song all about how he has murdered all of his former wives. Very unusual for him, but very funny!

Then there's MURDERS IN THE ZOO (1933) where unfortunately there's just too much Ruggles.

(Referring to my previous post on Mr. Ruggles) -

A song by THIS guy all about murdering all of his former wives would not be surprising! (Except perhaps hearing him sing).

Lionel Atwill, one of the favorites of almost every movie fan I know!

yes,he,started at the yiddish art theatre

he would hand out tickets to his mistresses

one said "morris.. i can't eat those tickets"

morris replied.....:"so,.....go f... a butcher!! "

heres one for today

"and allow me to offer you a hearty handclasp" name actor .. what movie?f29g8y.jpg...