Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lollo

"Little sweetheart" from 1988 / 1989

Please show "Little sweetheart" from 1989 !!!!!! Because I saw this movie when i was younger. I really liked it and I really really want to se it again. I have searched for it everywere but i cant find it - not to buy, not to se. Im going crazy here!! Please please show this movie on TCM!!!

Its a Thriller. This movie is about..

Nine-year-old Thelma (Cassie Barasch) is the sweet little girl next door who engages in blackmail, robbery, and murder in this amoral melodrama. Neighbor Robert (John Hurt) is a bank employee who leaves his wife for Delores (Karen Young) after he embezzles money from work. He tries to bribe Thelma with the gift of a camera, but she uses it to photograph evidence and pin the murder of a child on him. When little Elizabeth (Ellie Raab) is shot and killed by Thelma with a gun she steals from John, he is charged with her kidnapping and murder. Please Show it! : )