Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's JULY, why does the June schedule show when I try to print it?

For crying out loud, It's bad enoughweI have to wait until July 1st to print the July schedule, but now when I click on "monthly schedule", up comes the JUNE schedule! So, when will I be able to print the JULY schedule?

It was nice having the 3-month-or-so advance schedules but mostly as a curiosity and I don't mind too much that they've been taken away. BUT . . . We really should be able to see the next month within the last week of the current month. If nothing else, next month should be available on the last day of the current month simply for the time zone differences. Nobody is allowed to see the month schedule until at least 6:00 Eastern on the 1st of the month. And today I got the e-mail with the July schedule but clicked the link to open in my browser and it's still showing June!

Yep. The link 'lzcutter' posted is working this morning.

And for those celebrating "Canada Day" and are wondering where their monthly schedule is located, there is now a direct link for the Canadian Schedule on that same page.

Kyle In Hollywood

*For some reason, I can't change it to PST time and everything is running S-L-O-W. The weekely view won't even change to any time zone but EST.*

I can't change the time zone either.

> I can't change the time zone either.

Fred,

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox and am not having a problem with changing the time zones.

I wonder if it's a browser problem?

> I wonder if it's a browser problem?

No, it's Jive Software message board problems. My browser works on all other message boards I've ever been on during the past 11 years.

*"Internet Explorer. I had no problem last month changing to PST when I printed out the schedule."*

The same is true for me. I think there is a coding glitch that occurred when adding the link to the Canadian Schedule on the page. (That link won't work in IE either.)

Hopefully it can be straightened out today.

Kyle In Hollywood