Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Titles-AKA

DGF - I'm more than just a casual baseball fan. I absolutely love the game and can't wait for Spring Training. That being said, I'm having a lot of difficulty with this AKA movie title - The best that I can come up with is "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" and the only reason for this film would be due to the 100th Anniversary of Frank Sinatra's birthday. So right now that's my guess.

DGF - I'm more than just a casual baseball fan. I absolutely love the game and can't wait for Spring Training. That being said, I'm having a lot of difficulty with this AKA movie title - The best that I can come up with is "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" and the only reason for this film would be due to the 100th Anniversary of Frank Sinatra's birthday. So right now that's my guess.

Sorry.

Hint: What team does Mike Trout (the best young player in the game) play for?

Frustrating, isn't it, DGF?   I've held off posting in this thread because I've caught some flak the last couple of times I did, but I have to jump in here with "Angels With Dirty Faces".     

You better jump out. That;s not it. This is a '40s noir. (Mike Trout is only one person).

OK, let's come up with a new title by changing your clue a little.

Mike Trout was on his way to an inside the park home run when he was intentionally tripped by the third baseman and then tagged out before he could reach home plate.

Here a big hint:  It's a western.

OK, let's come up with a new title by changing your clue a little.

Mike Trout was on his way to an inside the park home run when he was intentionally tripped by the third baseman and then tagged out before he could reach home plate.

Here a big hint:  It's a western.

ANGEL AND THE BADMAN?