Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

Movie Titles-AKA

It seems as if the word "wild" must be in the title.

It sure seems that way. Hmmmm..."wild" + grapes = ?

The helicopter buzzing the Federal government area of Washington D.C. was operated by Mr. Heatter.

Merrill's Marauders?

You got the wrong Miss Stevens.  This one sang with her brother.  

Right. April Stevens. I've thought  of every film with April in the title. Still, I'm nowhere.

Right. April Stevens. I've thought  of every film with April in the title. 

Even April Showers (1948) with Jack Carson and Ann Sothern? (I had never heard of it)

"April Showers" is correct.  It's been shown on TCM a few times.  It was based on the early career of Buster Keaton and it concerns the Gerry Society trying to keep children from working on the stage.  

It looks like Lawrence gets the thread.  Lawrence, you know about every weird grade B horror movie ever made, but you never heard of this Warner Bros. musical?  I think you need to expand your horizons and spend more time on these boards.  Starliteyes and The Princess Of Tap can give you quite a thorough musical education.    

• Like 3

"April Showers" is correct.  It's been shown on TCM a few times.  It was based on the early career of Buster Keaton and it concerns the Gerry Society trying to keep children from working on the stage.  

It looks like Lawrence gets the thread.  Lawrence, you know about every weird grade B horror movie ever made, but you never heard of this Warner Bros. musical?  I think you need to expand your horizons and spend more time on these boards.  Starliteyes and The Princess Of Tap can give you quite a thorough musical education.    

Lol...I agree! I recently bought a book on Hollywood musicals and I'll try watching more in the future. I'm afraid beyond the biggest, Oscar-nominated musicals, the Astaire-Rogers musicals, the Busby Berkeley's and the Elvis movies, my musical knowledge is lacking.

Next:   Depp plays for Anaheim