Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Titles-AKA

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 7:19 PM, BunnyWhit said:

Blue (1993)?

Good enough. I screwed up the clue. I was thinking of Blue Dahlia and the clue was supposed to be 'sad flower.' Brain malfunction on my part. 🙄

Your turn

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, laffite said:

Good enough. I screwed up the clue. I was thinking of Blue Dahlia and the clue was supposed to be 'sad flower.' Brain malfunction on my part. 🙄

Yeah, Laffite. I get it....happens to the best of us!

Next: Another Will Fit...

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Hint??

:unsure:

Mr6666, did a I usurp your right to answer first, since you asked for the hint? If so, apologies. My impression was that anyone could answer, but I may be wrong.

2 hours ago, laffite said:

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is correct, and the thread is yours!

On 10/4/2021 at 1:46 PM, Swithin said:

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is correct, and the thread is yours!

laffite ??

giphy.gif