Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

trouble displaying Schedules

I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this or if it has been discussed elsewhere. The Schedules (i.e., daily, weekly, etc.) display except that the times in the left-most column do not appear. Also, when I try to Expand a title the whole Schedule page refreshes including when I click on the New "Expand All" tab -- i.e., I can't display details about any title. Is this just happening to me?

No you are not alone! I have been having the same problems for hours. I was also wondering if I were the only one. Have tried to sign out, then back in, shut off computer, then back in , but to no avail. I can't say hopefully tomorrow things will resolve themselves, because it already is tomorrow! Although this may be an issue that can be resolved by the website. It's been a few years since I was last on here...having to get used to changes.

I am unable to duplicate this issue.

Please provide me with your Operating System and Browser you are using when having this issue.

Thanks

-Renee

Thanks for the interest. I'm happy to report that the Schedules are displaying correctly this morning. To answer your request, my Operating System is Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 SP3 and the two Browsers I use are the AOL browser that comes with their Version 9.0 operating system and Windows Explorer Version 8.0.6001.18702IS. Very odd that this problem occurred -- I hope it stays away.