Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne's Return

I have missed Mr Osbourne terribly. Yes; there have been gratious guest hosts, but no one can do justice to this unique programing of The Classics. No one has the historical reference materials he

brings to each program. I want him to take his long needed rest so he may rejoin us and continue what he "was meant to do". I just saw his brief appearance talking of his return. He is looking good but if he

says he will return in December then we will most anxiously await his return.

Mr Osbourne we will wait as long as you need but know we miss you!

• 3 weeks later...

It's funny how you take someone with the expertise and breadth of knowledge that Robert brings to the movies for granted. Robert, if you do read these messages, you have been truly missed and hope you return soon. Although Ben has his own style and adds a certain jenesequa, we're comaring apples and oranges. Both good, but different.

The guest progamming weekends with Robert can be fun, but with TCM, there are many other movie fans out there, and why not have someone other than a Baldwin, Barrymore, etc choose and guest host? You get a different perspective, which many times goes unnoticed by Robert's guests.

Robert, I look forward to your return, and just know that you'll be getting a standing ovation!